2011年4月9日 星期六

Hour100@FCC’s Fasting Diary -- 50% belly lost, still alive

“PRESENT…"

It's my 100th hour (4 days+) of fasting since Apr 6. 00:00.  I am quite surprised that I am still alive.  =P
  • Almost 50% of my belly is gone. (by visual-estimation, I have never tried to measure my "Spare Tyre")
  • Still alive, it is so amazing that I have stored 4  days of food in my body. Wondering what did I eat ......
  • I have fought food urges for days. Now,  I acquires a superpower -- "tasting" the food  when i see pic in cookery book or smell anything. I may qualify to join  the Justice League after 21 days of fasting = P
  • So far, I haven't felt any ache or dizzy, on the contrary, my concentration and productivity is up...
"Temptation.."
  • A lunch meeting in New Shanghai in HKCEC. That's a very good Shanghai restaurant. I insisted (just drink tea and a Tofu soup[without eating  the Tofu]0  =)
"My FCC’s Fasting Diary"

沒有留言:

張貼留言